Welcoming up to four people, this 65sq.m second-floor suite of The Foundry Urban Luxury Suites features a unique accommodation set up.
The open plan living space includes a high ceiling living room, a workspace and a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area. A state-of-the-art construction of a wooden “box” separates the two bedrooms from the rest of the common areas, creating a split-level sleeping arrangement. An en suite shower elevated double bedroom, with a triple sliding door panelling, overlooks the living area, while the lower level second bedroom includes another double bed and a comfortable en-suite shower room. The suite also features a spacious WC and is decorated in authentic vintage furniture, including a piano which makes a wonderful contrast with the minimalist design and the industrial elements of the room. Luxurious marble countertops, as well as hardwood floors, custom-made light fixtures and gear based mechanisms for the steel framed window openings, complete this lavishing spatial experience.
- Fluffy beds, pillows and linens by Coco-mat
- Pillow Menu by Coco-mat
- Blackout curtains
- Kitchen with embedded stove, ceramic hobs, refrigerator and dishwasher
- Mini Bar (available at a charge)
- Greek wine list from our cellar (available at charge)
- Espresso coffee machine & complimentary espresso “shots”
- Kettle and complimentary tea
- Natural Bath Amenities by Zealots of Nature
- Iron and iron board (available upon request)
- Turntable Player – Usb Speaker
- Safe Box
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Free access and use of the Picnic Garden at the rooftop of the building